Friday, November 9, 2012

Open Min's new blog, Yay!!

Finally!!!!!
Min's blog OPEN!

Hi everyone! 
I'm Min from Korea and currently I'm participating in the Korean and American government program,WEST, in the United States. The words are vivid, lively, happy, Lol, smiling, unpredictable, adventurous, funny, kind, lovely(haha;) which could describe about me.
I have been eager to open my personal blog and finally it's time to open!

I have had a lot of stories, tips and information with my challenging but exciting experiences in the USA until now. The reason why I open this blog is that I want to share all useful, quaint and exciting information I have had from my real experiences with you all that could make your routine life more colorful if you wanna listen. 
Anyone, Welcome to Min's blog!

Then, Let's get started!! Go Go Go!!




No comments:

Post a Comment